start menu-horror start menu-horror

Pretty good! could use more reverb in my opinion. Also stereo imaging on synths could be cleaner. me gusta :3

-+[Lavender Town]+- -+[Lavender Town]+-

This is a really unique vocal arrangement of the song! not your typical Lavender town "remix" you hear on newgrounds. Good work!

LadyArsenic responds:

Thanks very much! I haven't heard any vocal renditions of this piece either which is kind of boggling. It seems kind of the obvious route. No one tends to make it scary either. I'm glad you approve! Thanks again! <3

ORACLE ORACLE

hooooooooooooooly shit
this is insane man

Dead Clown Dead Clown

FUCKING LOST MY SHIT AT THE END ROFL YOU'RE HILARIOUS MAN

5 Minute Frenzy 2013 5 Minute Frenzy 2013

THIS IS SO COOL!

Losing Someone-Techwave Losing Someone-Techwave

Gorgeous!! Melodies and chord progression are amazing. I really loved how the song weaved through my brain. I'll definitely be listening to this one a lot. :D

Only thing I would've like is wider synths and piano~

Otherwise 5/5!
-Babokon

Damn Son-Techwave Damn Son-Techwave

DAMN SON WHERE'D YOU FIND THAT?
This song is so freakin' HOT. Like holy shit, the amount you've improved since your Nessaja Remix (Which I still have on my iTunes lol) and even throughout this year (I listened to some of your earlier tracks from this year) is INSANE! You should be very proud of yourself, this is fantastic and smooth as hell. The bass was just so sexy. <3
Hahaha I only wish the drop was longer. :) Chord progression and melodies were really solid as well.
Production wise, it's darn good quality. Not much I would change. I'd just recommend stereo enhancement as well as more use of reverb in the future.
Great work!!! I look forward to hearing more from you. :D

-Babokon

5/5

I Can't Stop (Glitch Remix) I Can't Stop (Glitch Remix)

Recording a crappy Virtual DJ session you had does NOT count as a remix.
I'm sorry but this is downright awful.

Typera responds:

What do you mean by Virtual DJ session? Is that some form of program because I use FL Studio. And I said constructive criticism, not just putting me down. I also put a lot of work into this song so I don't believe it's "crappy". And besides, if you don't like it you don't have to listen to it. Have a nice day! :D

Homecoming Homecoming

Acid-Paradox responds:

I feel so kawaiiiiiii

(Gets brutally shot)

Thanks

Radioactive (Cover) Radioactive (Cover)

Excellent! I really enjoyed the surreal feel of the song, especially the vocals. The delay can get a little overwhelming though. Maybe some better EQing overall?
BY THE WAY, the breath at 0:53 was super creative and sent chills down my spine xD

Aweshum m8 :)